General Awareness Questions asked in RBI GRADE B Phase I 2019 Morning Shift
1.IAF Receives 8 US-Made ‘Apache AH-64E’ Fighter Helicopters manufactured by: Boeing
2.Nobal prize to James Peebles, Michel Mayor and Didier Queloz: Physics
3.Pilot Project for ‘Industry 4.0’ launched at the Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli : IIT Kanpur
4.Rajnath Singh attends SCO meeting in :Tashkent,Uzbekistan
5.Him Vijay’ is the first ever such drill that the military is holding in the Arunachal Pradesh
6.International Day of the Girl Child is an important observance held every year on October 11: Theme : GirlForce: Unscripted and unstoppable
7.The ‘Rashtriya Ekta Diwas’ or the National Unity Day is celebrated on October 31, which is the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
8.The International Atomic Energy Agency headquarter: Vienna, Austria
9.New Jersey signed ‘sister state agreement’ MoU for cooperation in economic development, clean energy, higher education, tourism, cultural exchange, health and also trade-investment: Gujarat
10.The NBA brought to India the first-ever floating Basketball Court in Mumbai
11.Social stock exchanges regulations by: SEBI
12.Three railway stations bagged top honours in the railways’ cleanliness survey in Rajasthan
13.RBI rejects merger of Lakshmi Vilas Bank and Indiabulls housing finance
14.World’s biggest transport spaceship Kounotori8 launched by Japan
15.Kalvari class submarine by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in Mumbai
16.Who has launched ‘Project NETRA’ to safeguard space assets from debris and other harm: ISRO
17.As per UNFPA State of World Population 2019 report, world population will be doubled in next 25 years
18.Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated National e-Assessment Centre (NeAC) in New Delhi
19.As per draft guidelines minimum capital requirement for small finance bank: 200 crs
20. Which country has emerged as the leading country of origin for immigrants across the world, with 17.5 million international migrants in 2019: India
- Shri Piyush Goyal is currently a Member of Parliament for Rajya Sabha from the state of Maharashtra.
- UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya
- Which country unveils southeast Asia’s largest solar power farm Vietnam
- World Teachers day -Theme – Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession.
- The Indian life insurance industry’s first joint mass media campaign aimed at increasing life insurance awareness in the country: Sabse Pehle Life Insurance
- World’s first emission trading scheme (ETS) for particulate matter in Gujarat
- Edgar Chagwa Lungu who visited India belong to Zambia
- Dr HL Trivedi Padma Awardee Died recently was a Veteran Indian Nephrologist
- Reliance mutual find is now Nippon India mutual Fund
- World hindu economic forum 2019 summit Mumbai
- The 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships in Khalifa international stadium where it is Doha Qatar
- 150 Years of Celebrating the Mahatma the South African Legacy’, by author and journalist Fakir Hassen, is a 160-page coffee table that records how commemorations of Gandhi’s activities was launched in Johannesburg, South Africa
- As this year marks the 150th anniversary of the Father of the Nation, Niti Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission, have joined hands to launch an innovation challenge — The Gandhian Challenge, with UNICEF
- Which bank becomes the country’s first bank to deploy ‘Robotic Arms’ for counting currency at its chests: ICICI Bank
- The 14thConference of Parties (COP14) to United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) was held at India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, which country takes over the chair from China for next two years till 2021:India
- India’s additional Line of Credit(LoC) to Mongolia from its previous committed value of US$ 1 billion: US $ 236 million.
- The cricketer which has been voted Players’ Player of the Year at the Professional Cricketers’ Association awards. England all-rounder Ben Stokes
- the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) have joined hands to set up the country’s first e-waste clinic with The Bhopal Municipal Corporation (BMC)
- Lakshmi Vilas bank Headquarter is located at Chennai
- 4 heritage landmarks of India won UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation 2019 held in Penang, Malaysia Vikram Sarabhai Library from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- The Article 15 states that the state shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of race, religion, caste, sex and place of birth
- National Health Policy 2017 envisages increasing the public health expenditure to 2.5 per cent of the GDP by 2025.
- The World Economic Forum 2020 Meeting in Davos.
- The first Lieutenant Governors of Ladakh Radha Krishna Mathur
- Ceremonial Border Personnel Meetings (BPMs) were held between Indian Army and People’s Liberation Army (PLA) PLA belong to China
- India’s biggest institutional investor Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) along with the government will infuse as much as Rs 9,300 crore into private sector lender IDBI Bank.
- India’s Foreign minister S. Jaishankar recently visited Helsinki capital city of Finland.
- Greta Thunberg FRSGS (born 3 January 2003) is a teenage environmental activist on climate change from Sweden
- Muni bonds regulations were amended by SEBI
- Sarah Taylor recently retired from cricket belong to England.
- The film Gully Boy was directed by Zoya Akhtar.
- LalJi Tondon is Governor of Madhya Pradesh
- Credit Saison India NBFC received license from RBI , it headquarter is located at Bengaluru.
- Who own the Japan open 2019 Tennis tournament: Novak Djokovic
- Pakyong airport is located in Sikkim
- Rohit Sharma is launching Rohit4Rhinos in partnership with WWF, India and Animal Plant channel.
- G20 Summit 2020 will be held at, Riyadh, Saudi Arab.
- RudraSagar Lake recently in news is located in Tirpura.
- Which company appointed PV Sindhu as Brand Ambassador: VISA
- Ratapani tiger reserve is located at Madhya Pradesh.
- Sheoran Nirmla was banned due to drug violation belongs to athletics.
- RBI has given final approval for merger of district co operative bank in : Kerala.
- The official mascot of Winter Olympics 2022 held in China: Bing Dwen Dwen
- The integrated exercise was conducted in Ladakh: Chang Thang
- NITI Aayog and ….. aim to cut government stake in select CPSEs to below 51%: Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (Dipam)
- Nobel in chemistry was given for Lithium ion battery
67. Indo Maldives joint Ex Ekuverin – 19 at Pune
- Lesson Life taught me written by Anupam kher
69.5th World Parliament of Science, religion and Philosophy: Pune
- UNESCO to translate and publish anthology of Guru Nanak Dev ji
- The first-ever comprehensive National Nutrition Survey has been conducted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to measure malnutrition with UNICEF
- World Cotton Day was celebrated in which city: Geneva