First time, when I applied for RBI GRADE B in 2016, I came to know from various online channels that it is the toughest exam. You have to study a lot of material and books for Grade B as mentioned in strategy shared by selected candidates. In spite of having no idea about prevous year questions paper pattern, I studied only 12 days for phase -2 and scored 150 marks out of 300 in Phase-2 using my own study notes which was prepared using google. I found that the exam is not much difficult but by studying quality material, target can be achieved. In 2017, I was qulaified but I was not able to prepare for Phase 2 due to unavoidable personal problems. Most of the students dont know what to study and from where to study. Kindly note that questions being asked in RBI GRADE B exam, are very specific and on simple concepts. Also number of students were not able to afford huge cost to enroll online courses. I was always passionate for teaching. So I decided to prepare the best and specific study materials for RBI GRADE B as per RBI GRADE B Phase 2 Exam Pattern. Study materials is the cheapest in the market sothat every student can easily afford the course.
The following exams have been qualified by me:
1. SSC CGL 2011- Selected for the post of auditor but didn’t join
2. IBPS SO 2011- Selected as a Technical Officer in a bank but didn’t join
3. Assistant in ICAR 2011- Selected but didn’t join
4. BHEL 2011-Selected and finally joined BHEL in 2012.
5. GATE 2012 qualified
After 5 years of experience finally decided to appear in RBI:
6. RBI PHASE 2 2016 Appeared and scored 150/300 (only in 12 days preparation in First attempt)
7. RBI PHASE 2 2017 scored 181.50 and didn’t qualify for interview.( After Phase 1 results I was not able to prepare for Phase 2 due to unavoidable personal problems)
Key features of my courses:
- Specific and complete notes on each topic of the syllabus.
- Students can interact me for any type of doubts related to EXAMs.
- Comprehensive coverage of current affairs for RBI GRADE B Phase 2.
- Learn anytime, through different platforms which include desktop, laptop, mobile and tablet.
Currently I am providing the study material for RBI GRADE B 2018.